Miraculous News ( short and Sweet )

Ahhh, everything has grown so big and intense.

This is a heavy Doctor week for me so I am running on fumes, but wanted to let anyone and everyone know that I had a brain scan yesterday and full blood work.  My chemo was held until we finish the MRI’s on Monday, but what did show on the brain scan was that the tumors in my brain have reduced in slightly in size and the edema surrounding the area has finally left the building 🙂

We are all on the moon.  This is one small unexpected surprise, OK not small…It feels pretty huge right now, but there is still such a long road ahead so I’m trying to stay sensible.

Thank you!!!!!  Your love and prayers, you patience with my ramblings and sending of positives vibes, your indispensable advice and help when I stumble, get tired and there you are with a hand to help me up.

All your messages have become so precious.  They fuel my imagination,  and the positive reinforcement and great feedback encouraging my writing  has lit a fire in me to continue.

More in depth writing later, Family will be here from out of state soon!

Love Kris

Comments

1. monica says

That is so the best news. Thank you for sharing and we agree it was an enormous surprise. Praying for continued good news on Monday. Enjoy this weekend. I just pray that the minutes stretch out to the end of the earth.

Yes, please much more writing. Even if you think it is rambling, it never reads like it. Just the love you have pouring out of you.

Keep your strength up talk soon.
    Love,
    Monica

2. Ed Wrobel says

Great news Kris,keep up the fight, mentally and physically.

Take care sweety

Love you,

Eddie

3. says

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the
    video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste
    your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

4. says

Extra fascinating are the boutiques of stylish Spanish designers
    like Sybilla, Amaya Arzuaga, and Victorio & Lucchino.

5. says

Although you might have a desire for gold, it might change into that
    silver truly seems finest for you and your pores and skin tone.

6. says

Lines of silver intricately weave out and
    in to form the shape of the ring with the petals of the flower in the centre.

7. says

This peg will commonly changed with a larger one till it reaches around 2 inches (4-5 cm) when will probably be replaced with a wood or ceramic plate.

8. says

Denim is a type of materials that will most likely be round eternally, this winter, the theme is a slight gleam within the denim with an oxidised look.

9. says

With regards to caring for your jewelry, make sure that you take it off earlier than using any form of private care merchandise.

That is necessary as a result of gadgets such as hair
    gel, hand lotion, and shaving cream could cause damage to your jewelry.
    This may occasionally both be everlasting harm, or time consuming momentary disfigurement.