Kris is out of ICU… 9\24 5:30 pm

.......Friday afternoon update....
Today was a difficult day. We discovered late this morning that Kristen's haemoglobin levels had again dropped too low. They suspect this is due to bleeding resulting from the battle between the cancer clotting and blood thinners. In addition her pain although not as bad as before is still quite severe. Kristen has chosen to stop the cycle of blood transfusions and clot removal surgery which has been exreamly painful and exhausting. The Dr's do not feel this is a battle that can be won. She is beginning Hospice in Mayo Rochester. Maximum effort is now applied to making her as comfortible as possible. We are hopeful she can be relocated to Hospice in Pipestone, MN which is just accross border from Laurie's home in Sioux Falls.
Laurie and Dad are continously amazed at Kristen's strength of character and sense of humor through this all.
Laurie and I read your Diary comments to her daily and it means so much to her. She is an an amazing young lady.
We will update as soon as we get more.

——— original post ——-
What a day! Amazing improvement after todays clot removal procedure. A stent was inserted, circulation is good again. Her vitals are very good. Pain is greatly diminished. She is requested Dunkin Donuts for breakfast 🙂

Comments

1. Erica says

I’m so glad and relieved to here this! Enjoy that breakfast Kris! You deserve it! Constantly praying for you and thinking about all of you.

2. Nancy Robinson says

You are most amazing person I know to go through what you are going through and still have a laugh. Love you Kris. Keep on keeping on.

3. Monica says

I say she should get two of everything!!! So, incredible happy for this news. Praying for rest for you and Laurie. Give that girl a kiss from me.
    Enjoy your breakfast.

4. Mike Belowich says

Reading these posts about clots, ICU, emergency rooms etc. followed by smiles, good vitals, and “dunkin donuts” demonstrates to me, Kris, that you are an awesome individual who is going to be a tough cookie to take down. I am proud to be your Uncle. Mariam and I are rooting and praying for you from afar!

5. Monica says

I love you my friend. You have given this your all. The same strength that has carried you so far. Taking me to my first concert and them many more after. You always made a point of finding me no matter where I was. Spending that week with you in Colorado was the best time for me. I sat in the car with George wondering if we would make it threw the night. Then I didn’t want to leave. If there had not been snow on the mountains we just might have. I know you will face this last journey with the same smile stomping your feet and a song on your lips. I love you and one day we will find each other again. I love you to the ends of the earth. Sending love to Dad and Laurie.

6. says

Hey! This post could not be written any better! Reading this
    post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this.

I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure
    he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

7. says

I think the admin of this website is really working hard in favor of his site, since here every stuff is quality based stuff.

8. says

I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be
    a lot more useful than ever before.

9. says

These soundtracks include: Pirates of Membership Penguin, Product Soda Shanty,
    Cherish and Beauty, Treetop Pieces, Good Winds, Coral Seas,
    Ocean Trip, Stuck Lagoon, Area Venture, and Adventure
    of a Lifetime.

10. says

One good hint: A portion of the proceeds from every account
    purchase visits help kids and households in require all over
    the world through philanthropic endeavours that are numerous.

11. says

According the Philip Is Penguin Groundwork, the substance likewise matts the penguinis down,
    which decreases the pet’s buoyancy in water and each stops it from controlling its temperature to.

12. says

Mumbai stands as the primary choice of real estate investment because
    of the enormous company options and chances.

13. says

In the forex marketplace, the trading spread could be the distinction between the purchase price and its particular purchase price of a currency.

14. says

If you donot understand what TheCPSoundtrack is, it is a facebook CHANNELI get designed to supply tunes in Club Penguin to people.

15. says

US brokers are actually likewise pressured to reveal the portion of active forex
    reports that are actually not unprofitable.

16. says

The Huffington Article selected The Woods’s
    Girlfriend for the (now discontinued) book club
    in 2011, and with good reason: Obrehtis illustration of a southeast Europe harmful by warfare – nonetheless encouraged by tales
    and fairy tales – is equally touching and significantly important.

17. says

Both movies were really appreciated by me, and though there are several
    things that makes me feel peculiar, I think this could
    be the best – and – Halloween Celebration Membership Penguin can ever get chances are.

18. says

Other advantages of the VIP team contain no promotion, no more HAGuest_’ facing your label,
    VIP avatar options that are exclusive,PERCENT savings within precedence support the IMVU Listing, community space generation and
    much more.

19. says

Thuốc uống trắng da của Nhật Transino Whitening 240 viên còn có tác dụng dưỡng
    da, giúp tái tạo tế bào da mới, chặn đứng sự xâm
    nhập của các chất độc hại, thanh lọc cơ thể, loại bỏ hắc tố trên da, làm cho da bạn trở nên trắng hồng một cách tự nhiên.

20. says

You really make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I find this
    matter to be actually one thing which I feel I’d never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely huge for me. I am having a look forward for your subsequent post,
    I’ll try to get the cling of it!

21. says

Firstly, congratulations for making the decision to consider property investing and looking
    to learn more about it before you decide on whether you are likely to become a real-estate investor
    or maybe not.