The Cancer Roller Coaster 9/26 – 9/29 update

Sept. 29 Update
Kristens’s physical health status is about the same. All drip IV tubes have been removed. Pain medicine is administrated orally and via an IV port in the foot.
John, Josh and Erica were with Kris on the weekend. Dad came back in on Monday. Hoping to get Kris moved to Pipestone Hospice, closer to Laurie’s and support group in Sioux Falls ASAP.
Kris’s good friend Ron, Erica and I had some good laughs last evening. Kris and Ron bopping to Grateful Dead and “Truckin”. I need to figure out how to get “Truckin” up on home page with my Droid.
Many thanks to Rochester locals Erica and Ron for support they have been able to give Kris. And thanks to all for your prayers and support.
—— original post ——–
Kris had a very good evening. Now out of ICU Laurie and I can sleep over. We all crashed about 10pm. Woke for 3-5am pj party, then crashed again till 7:30. Kris got to read all your messages which means so much to her. She now sits with phone in hand threatening to call every one :-). We see a large improvement and have more hope now of getting her to Pipestone which sounds like a wonderful place for Kris and family.
It is a “Roller Coasrer” ride for sure.

Comments

1. Aunt Debbie says

Kris, you were the last thing on my mind last night just before I went to sleep, and the first thing on my mind this morning. Praying for you, and loving you –

Aunt Debbie

2. Paul says

Kris,

While I only really know you through your dad and the blog, you obviously have the same amazing sense of humor and strength of character and so much more. He was a mentor and inspiration to me in my early career and now you as well as an amazing fighter. Prayers and loving thoughts for you all. Hang in there and keep those PJ parties going!

Best,
    Paul

3. Joe Terry says

You do not know me, but it seems that I know you very well. When I was in my teens I had a very close friend who’s name was Wayne Robinson. You sound like you have the same qualities that he had.Your Dad and I just recently made contact after all these years .The Internet can and is a wonderful thing. You are in my prayers . God Bless you and good luck.joe

4. Nancy Robinson says

From Michelle Howe – Nancy’s daughter

Kristen, I am not sure if we have ever actually met or talked, but I feel like I know you through your Dad. He is so proud of you and I know he would do anything to take this situation from you. It is just not fair. Want you to know that your strength and courage through all this is such an inspiration. Cancer SUCKS, but you are very, very loved.

Michelle

5. monica says

Happy Monday my friend.
    I hope the pain is more than manageable and that you will be able to move closer to Laurie.
    Sending you lots of love.
    My church is praying for all of you!

6. Christy Barnett says

Kris, I just wanted to write a message to let you know that everyone at Phoenix is still praying for you and your family. Much Love! Christy

7. MeLani says

Hey Kris! Your virtual, yet very real, friends are thinking of you many times a day. It’s nice to hear that in between the painful times you are creating some memorable, fun moments with your Dad, your boys, and Laurie. We will all remember the words you have chosen to share in your diary. You are awesome! Love and hugs, MeLani and family

8. Rich Deucher says

Kris,
    My wife, Nancy and I only know you through your Dad (his emails and blogs) and Nancy. Although we don’t know you personally you are in our thoughts daily.

May your good times be great with your friends and family.

Rich

9. monica says

Love the song choice, so happy you were able to post it. Thank you for the visual of having a fun moment with so many that love you.
    You my dear sweet friend have touched so many lives.
    Sending more love everyday!

10. Audra Davis says

Hey sweet sweet lady, man its been a minute, I am blessed to connect with you, saddened for the “why” I wanted to add my 2 cents, that you are amazing! Strong and loved. I pray for your peace and comfort in the next journey my friend, you will be missed. <3

11. Aunt Jill says

Kris thinking of you and praying for you as I do throughout each day. Praying especially today that the move to Pipestone is successful and that the special moments are abundant! I love you <3

12. Monica says

Moving day! Praying that you arrive safely and settle in quickly. If you feel up to it, give me a call, send a text. Or just smile for me.
    Love you!

13. Laurie says

Love you kiddo! Working hard on this end to get you moved to Pipestone. You owe me a beer for this!! LOL, just kidding. LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU

14. says

I see your blog needs some fresh articles, i
    know writing takes a lot of time, but there is solution for this hard task, simply
    type in google: Mamjo’s article tool

15. says

I see, that your blog needs fresh & unique content. I know
    it’s hard to write content manually everyday, but there is solution for this.

Simply search in google for: Imcad’s Essential Tool