Sad News To Report

We are sad to report that Kristen passed away at 3 pm this afternoon (Sunday Oct. 4th) at Pipestone Hospice House in Pipestone MN. Kristen was peaceful and accompanied by her two sons, Josh and John, her sister Laurie and husband Thomas, their son Michael & his wife Brita and Kristen’s Dad and his wife Nancy.

This has been a brutal battle and we are thankful that Kristen is now at peace. Again we thank you all for your tremendous support and prayers which has meant so much to Kristen and her family.

More information will be provided on funeral arrangements as it becomes available.

Comments

1. Bill Graham says

Soo sorry for your loss,,she was will be greatly missed,,,sending love and prayers, ,,Bill

2. Mike Belowich says

Mariam and I send our deepest condolences on Kristen’s passing to her sons Josh and John, dad Wayne, sister Laurie and all Kris’s other friends and family.. She is with her mother (my sister Sherry) and little brother Michael now.. May she rest in peace.

3. Aunt Debbie says

So sorry, so very sad for you all. This is so hard. So much loss. My love and prayers are with you.

4. meschelle says

I am so sorry Josh and John….no words can stop the pain. Just please know I llove both of you. I wish I could hold you in my arms try to help you somehow….♥

5. Dena says

So sorry to hear this horrible news! No why we love and are praying for you and your family. May God bring peace to you all!

6. Mark Hellel says

Very sorry to hear about your loss.
    Sending you all healing hugs to know you are all so loved.
    Deepest sympathies to you all.

Mark

7. Paul says

Wayne,
    I’m very sorry to hear this. So glad you could all be together with her during this terrible time. Thoughts and prayers to all.