---- Thur. Morning-----
Kris got a good nights sleep. Some blood flow has been restored and pain is still dificult but reduced from yesterday. Swelling is down. She was taken down again at 10:30 am for second round of clot reduction procedure.
—– Wed. afternoon update ——
Kris just got back from 3 hr surgery for clot breakup. Hopefully this will improve blood flow and releave pain. Procedure will be repeated tomorrow. Laurie, Dad, Josh and John are with her.
—— Original Post ——–
Kristen is back in Hospital. Things have not gone as we had planned in the last post. Kristen’s release from hospital was delayed until Monday. She wanted to spend a couple days with her boys before coming down to Laurie’s. We had planned on picking her up tomorrow (Thursday).
Unfortunately, Tuesday late evening she again developed severe clotting and was admitted to Mayo Mankato Emergency room around midnight. She has been helicoptered to Mayo Rochester for better access to the clotting specialists. Mayo Rochester is about 100 miles from her Mayo Hospital in Mankato.
As we wait for more information we are packing and Dad and Laurie preparing to drive to Rochester at daylight. This is about a 4 hour drive from Sioux Falls, and a 1 1/2 hour drive for Josh and John in Mankato.
We will do our best to keep you updated as the day progresses. Thank you so much for your support and prayers.